View Poll Results: Is A chic with freckles sexy

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 41.67%
  • No

    7 58.33%
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

    Just wondering what your thoughts on freckles on a chic were. Never thought about till a trip to the beach and I went out with a freckled chic. I liked em.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

    Here is an example. Yeh yeh yeh I know folks will say she is a skank or whatever. But when she is healthy she is hot as hell.

    News8 3

    How do you post a image on here?
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

    Tied up 4 to 4. I'm not talking ungodly ginger kid freckles.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

    i dont find redheads attractive, so i say no

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    i dont find redheads attractive, so i say no
    One thing that i've noticed about redheads is that when you find one that actually is pretty,she's usually a 10,but alot of them are plain. I will say that the prettiest woman that I have ever seen was a redhead (and the Corvette with GA plates was nice as well)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freckles on a chic, sexy or not

    I dont like em to the point the girl looks like she is starting to rust. I like em on light reds or brunettes.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •